World and Life Events

in my point of view

Im Not OkaY!

Published by 5yS under on 10:22 AM
If You Ever Felt ALONE
If You Ever Felt REJECTED
If You Ever Felt CONFUSED
If You Ever Felt LOST
If You Ever Felt ANXIOUS
If You Ever Felt WRONG
If You Ever Felt UNCLEAN
If You Ever Felt ANGRY
If You Ever Felt ASHAMED
If You Ever Felt CURIOUS
If You Ever Felt USED
If You Ever Felt BETRAYED

Be Prepared to feel REVENGE

My Brutal ROMANCE
My Beautiful ROMANCE
My Miserable ROMANCE
My X-Rated ROMANCE
My Harlequin ROMANCE
My Innocent ROMANCE
My Scandalous ROMANCE
My Fetish ROMANCE

Im Not OkaYY!!




1 comments:

cik dhiya said... @ July 28, 2010 at 2:02 PM

please be okay.
kalo ko amuk,susah plak orang sekeliling :p

Post a Comment

 
Today I shall be refined in my speech and will utter neither evil speech nor obscenity. Also, I shall not backbite.
Today I will be particular about my bodily cleanliness and appearance.
O' past that has departed away and is gone, I will not cry over you. You may not see me remembering you, not even for a moment, because u have travelled away never to return.
O' future, you are in the realm of the unseen, So i will not be obsessed by your dreams. I will not be preoccupied about what is to come because tomorrow is nothing and has not yet been created.