World and Life Events

in my point of view

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Published by 5yS under on 9:16 PM

Im Lucky!!~
That..
I was given lots and lots of friends..
Whom always encourage me when im depressed,
Whom always reminds me when im lost in my own darkness,
And always been with me....


Its a pity tht i never appreciate what i had for a long time,
Its a pity tht i selfishly, ignored all those warmth friendship tht they brought upon me..
Its a pity tht i once think tht i dun ever need them...


But today,
I woke up from my long dreams,
And i realize tht i almost lost a diamond,
while i was too busy collecting stones.

Im sorry friends..
Bcoz i never noticed those shining torch,
That you've always brought to me,
And Im glad tht this darkness makes me feel it,
Those warmth and bright lights of friendship,
And..
How important U r all to me,
And I know tht i'll never be Alone..
Thank you FRIENDS =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Today I shall be refined in my speech and will utter neither evil speech nor obscenity. Also, I shall not backbite.
Today I will be particular about my bodily cleanliness and appearance.
O' past that has departed away and is gone, I will not cry over you. You may not see me remembering you, not even for a moment, because u have travelled away never to return.
O' future, you are in the realm of the unseen, So i will not be obsessed by your dreams. I will not be preoccupied about what is to come because tomorrow is nothing and has not yet been created.