World and Life Events

in my point of view

I'm back

Published by 5ySs under on 8:30 AM


This blog has been left for a while, unwritten, left with those old memorable  posts. And it's time for a comeback!!
I've been busy as a final year students, watching over my beloved final year project, doing research and writing the thesis. But most of the time, I've been busy bringing Herbalife vision & mission to the community!!
It's been 13 months since the first day I joined Herbalife and I have to say that it was one of the most wonderful, fun, and unbelievable period in my lifetime. I changed a lot, and I'd helped many many people to change their life too in terms of weight, health and wealth!!
And my journey in Herbalife is so MAGICAL that I had never imagine to experienced as such at my current age.
Anyway, I'll share those adventure in my future posts accordingly and share every moments in Herbalife to make up for not updating the blog for a long time!
And I will try to show, WHY am I still in Herbalife and WHY I won't stop being with Herbalife!!

" Herbalife is FUN, SIMPLE, and MAGICAL"


p/s: I've been helping people to lose weight/ gain weight, improve health and earn extra income (part time/full time) for more than 1 year. If you know anyone who are searching a solution for those, do let me know or please ask them to contact me : Syamil - 013-9468784 or email me at 5yS.2706@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Today I shall be refined in my speech and will utter neither evil speech nor obscenity. Also, I shall not backbite.
Today I will be particular about my bodily cleanliness and appearance.
O' past that has departed away and is gone, I will not cry over you. You may not see me remembering you, not even for a moment, because u have travelled away never to return.
O' future, you are in the realm of the unseen, So i will not be obsessed by your dreams. I will not be preoccupied about what is to come because tomorrow is nothing and has not yet been created.