World and Life Events

in my point of view

Life Changing

Published by 5ySs under on 11:22 PM

Haven’t been updating my blog for a long time...Been busy with life, family, love, study and business ^^

I’m sure most of you know that I’ve been doing Herbalife as a part timer. Well, I’m glad I met Herbalife and I’m proud that I’m part of it.

Why?

As stated in the title, Herbalife is a life changing company! And it does completely change my life! And I love it!!

What happen to me?

Before Herbalife, I’m just a typical university student, who went to class on every weekdays, sometimes classes on weekend, skipping classes, playing in the class, disturbs the “geeks”, copying assignments, quizzes, exams, playing GAMES on most of the time, hanging out with friends, blogging, Facebook-ing, twitter-ing,and numerous others.

Before Herbalife, I'd never think of my future. For me, student’s life is only about studies and stuffs. You only need to think about your future, AFTER you graduated. Enjoy life as student!! You've got nothing to worry about. You've got JPA or PTPTN or FAMA (father and mother) to back you up. Just graduate with flying colors and you will eventually get a good job and you can start your difficult life after that. If you missed your student life, you’ll regret it in the future, for not enjoying all those fun moments without any problems and responsibilities.

Believe it or not, that’s what I thought before.

I'd never had a BIG DREAM before. For me, it's okay to stay low and live your life moderately. I'm not the type of students who would ask money from my parent. If I've got no money, I'll cut my expenses. If I'm hungry, I'll eat instant mee or cook some rice, fried some egg, pour a little soy sauces and eat them everyday. Be it 1 or 2 months. That's it! All I need to do is SURVIVE!!

But being in Herbalife, I realize that I have to make a jump to actually change my life towards betterment. "Don't adjust yourself to be able to survive in the environment, but adjust yourself to be OUT of the environments".

Lots of things happened, been dragged into Herbalife, been forced to listen to all talks in HOM (well, I guess many Herbalife distributors are just like me in their early time: P) became a supervisor, plugged into the systems, training after training, events after events, booth after booth and the MAGIC actually happens.

---------------------------MAGICAL MOMENTS-----------------------------------------

Before Herbalife, I’m an overweight person. I weighed about 86-87kg at 179cm height. I’ve been trying on diets, exercises, calories intake control and all, but never been disciplined enough to constantly practicing all those. As a result, I’ve never successfully been less than 80kg.

I'd always run away from any camera. Being fat and unsatisfied with my looks had turned me into a timid person. I would rarely be outstanding or been exposed to any publicity especially on the internet. I will definitely put myself out of frame or hiding behind others. Untagging my pictures from Facebook whenever candid pictures appeared had been my regular jobs. (I've never revealed this to anyone else before ;D )

But with Herbalife, after SERIOUSLY taking up the products, I’ve lost over 7kg in just 5weeks and lost 15kg in total, up until now. Not just losing my weight, I shaped up and change my shirt sizes from XL to L or even M. Also changed my pants sizes from 39 to 33...=)

One of the problem I faced after that, is finding the old picture of me while still being BIG. I had to spend some times stalking other people's album picture. =p

In the first month in Herbalife which is on May 2011, I‘d my FIRST FLIGHT ever to Herbalife Extravaganza in Bangkok. I’ve never imagined of me, am actually getting on plane and WENT OUT of Malaysia for the first time. As long as I can remember, the farthest place that I’d been away from Malaysia was Padang Besar, Perlis (the Malaysian side of the Malaysia-Thailand border)

Not just that, I applied for my passport for the first time!! I never imagined that I would need to apply it in my student’s time. (I was only planning on applying it when I will be going for Umrah or Hajj before =D)

Along the flight, I was excited and thrilled. I’ve been taking lots and lots of pictures of the outside scene, clouds, cities and all. I’d also been to the plane’s toilet and experiencing the so called “p*ssing while flying”. Call me pathetic~~ I don’t care!! Come on, it’s my first time on everything. XD

In Extravaganza Bangkok, I’ve met thousands of Herbalife distributors all around Asia Pacific. And guess who else I met there?


It's our beloved Sis Wawa ;D

Not just that, I’d also seen Dr. Louis Ignarro, the ONLY LIVING NOBLE PRIZE’s winner,


and also Herbalife CEO, and former president of Walt Disney, Michael O Johnson.

In September 2011, we qualified for World Team School training in Herbalife University, Korea. Well, I couldn’t imagined of me been to overseas for 2 times in a year with less than 4months intervals. We went to Korea for training for 3 days, and 4 days of travelling...6 hours of flight doesn't really bores me as I'm still excited been on plane. Met new faces and made lots of new friends. Had Nasi Lemak on flight too ;)

Honestly, I couldn’t enjoy Korean’s foods so much except for their rice, seaweeds, milk (drink this a lot), prawn burger, ginseng chicken soup and “spicy fresh Tuna (simply delicious!!)”. Kimchi? I can’t really eat that. Not my type...Haha..However, I did learned on how to make Kimchi =D

I really treasure Korean scenery, weather (it was during early Autumn) and buildings. One of the places that I loved so much is the Nami Island. Let pictures do the talks. ;D

Herbalife also taught me of leadership, motivations, communicational skills and friendship where I doubt I would be able to find it somewhere else. Actually, there are lots of other things that I get from Herbalife such as lifestyle, attitude, money and more. But I’ll save it until the day I became the SPEAKER in any Herbalife events. Attend the events and make sure you don’t miss it =P

1 comments:

Ummu Abdurrahman said... @ October 28, 2011 at 11:41 AM

dear syamil..alhamdulillah for all the achievement that u have made so far.I enjoy reading this entry. I also pray that all the excitement, enjoyment and experience that u gain by joining Herbalife wont be a something that wasteful in dunya and akhirah. Insya allah. Always remember the key is to always have akhirah on top of our mind and list of priorities. Insya allah success will follow. May Allah SWT bless you always..:)

Post a Comment

 
Today I shall be refined in my speech and will utter neither evil speech nor obscenity. Also, I shall not backbite.
Today I will be particular about my bodily cleanliness and appearance.
O' past that has departed away and is gone, I will not cry over you. You may not see me remembering you, not even for a moment, because u have travelled away never to return.
O' future, you are in the realm of the unseen, So i will not be obsessed by your dreams. I will not be preoccupied about what is to come because tomorrow is nothing and has not yet been created.