World and Life Events

in my point of view

Think!

Published by 5ySs under on 6:11 PM

1) There was a man who made a living selling balloons at a fair. He had all colors of balloons, including red, yellow, blue, and green. Whenever business was slow, he would release a helium-filled colorful balloon into the air and when the children saw it go up, they would wanted to buy one. They would come up to him, buy a balloon, and his sale would go up again. He continued this process all day.
One day he felt someone tugging at his jacket. He turned around and saw a little boy who asked, "If you release a black balloon, would that also fly?" Moved by that boy concern, the man replied with empathy, "Son, it is not the color of the balloon, it is what is inside that makes it go up."

2) Someone once approached Blaise Pascal, the famous French philosopher and said, " If I had your brains, I would be a better person." Pascal replied, "Be a better person and you will owned my brains."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Today I shall be refined in my speech and will utter neither evil speech nor obscenity. Also, I shall not backbite.
Today I will be particular about my bodily cleanliness and appearance.
O' past that has departed away and is gone, I will not cry over you. You may not see me remembering you, not even for a moment, because u have travelled away never to return.
O' future, you are in the realm of the unseen, So i will not be obsessed by your dreams. I will not be preoccupied about what is to come because tomorrow is nothing and has not yet been created.