World and Life Events

in my point of view

Its Here!!

Published by 5yS under on 7:23 PM

My Invisible Wishlist:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10) DSLR Camera
11)
12)
At last, my Nikon D3100 is here!!~~
I've never had any camera before except for the lame built in camera inside my phone.
So, im totally thrilled by the time i get my hand on it.Special thanks to Hafiza Haris Free Smileys for helping me out on surveying the price, and accompanying me to go and buy this camera. (And also for the extreme "tawar menawar"~~) Really appreciate it!!! =)
A picture worth a thousand words. Here are some of my earliest pictures caught using the camera~



5 comments:

hafiza haris said... @ December 27, 2010 at 10:24 PM

woahh...i'm blushing!
welcome..thnx jugakk sbb sbr je teman sane sini~ haha.. XD

5yS said... @ December 28, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Thanks to you, tman saye shopping~~

che_latipp said... @ December 30, 2010 at 9:43 PM

try using different angle..
better control of fokus n aperture also can result in good pic..
nice..

5yS said... @ December 30, 2010 at 9:49 PM

che_latipp:
Thanks for ur advice, really appreciate ur comments..
Im totally a newbie in this field, striving to become better..
sile tunjuk ajar =D

Ummu Abdurrahman said... @ January 7, 2011 at 7:40 PM

first gambar amik gambar aweks?
..apekah

Post a Comment

 
Today I shall be refined in my speech and will utter neither evil speech nor obscenity. Also, I shall not backbite.
Today I will be particular about my bodily cleanliness and appearance.
O' past that has departed away and is gone, I will not cry over you. You may not see me remembering you, not even for a moment, because u have travelled away never to return.
O' future, you are in the realm of the unseen, So i will not be obsessed by your dreams. I will not be preoccupied about what is to come because tomorrow is nothing and has not yet been created.