World and Life Events

in my point of view

First Step into BloggerS WorLD

Published by 5yS under on 3:47 AM



Its not really the first step..i've been doing these blog thingy before and i found that it's a wasting of time..but is it true?? Does blogging really badly impacting our lyfe? or is it just me..who are hardly managing my own life...
I've been thinking for quite some time about this matter and one of my lecturer once said something like this : "everything that were created by Allah in this world is good and beneficial for us..Its our own fault for misusing the good and turned them to evil.."
After hearing those fantastic phrase, i've decided, why not using blog as a a medium for improving my life instead of blaming them because of my own foolishness..Do not terminate everything that u think is not giving u any benefits..instead, try to solve them..who knows, ur life might turned to be better....
Sometimes, the things that u are afraid of might be something that u may really need in the future....
Wallahua'lam
So, here I am...Striving towards the betterment of life...
May Allah Bless Me and Us all...IAllah..
And I think Its not too late to say " Ahlan Wasahlan Ya Ramadhan Kareem"

"Wahai manusia! Apabila Ramadhan tiba, sesungguhnya pintu-pintu syurga dibukakan bagimu, maka mintalah kepada Tuhanmu agar tidak pernah menutupkannya bagimu. Pintu-pintu neraka tertutup. maka mohonlah kepada Rabbmu untuk tidak akan pernah dibukakan bagimu. Syaitan-syaitan terbelenggu , maka mintalah agar ia tidak lagi pernah menguasaimu."


4 comments:

hafiza haris said... @ August 30, 2009 at 3:16 PM

congrats cuz build up ur own blog!!
sharing is sumtin beautiful ayte? :)

5yS said... @ August 30, 2009 at 5:41 PM

sharing is sumtin beautiful??never thnk bout sharing anything with others....haha
nway, congratz for being the first to comment on my blog :)

ihsan incalescence said... @ August 30, 2009 at 9:41 PM

i xpnh monteng pose lg tau syamil =)

5yS said... @ September 1, 2009 at 8:28 PM

aku taw..ko mmg bdak baek...second best student kt MATRI...hahaha

Post a Comment

 
Today I shall be refined in my speech and will utter neither evil speech nor obscenity. Also, I shall not backbite.
Today I will be particular about my bodily cleanliness and appearance.
O' past that has departed away and is gone, I will not cry over you. You may not see me remembering you, not even for a moment, because u have travelled away never to return.
O' future, you are in the realm of the unseen, So i will not be obsessed by your dreams. I will not be preoccupied about what is to come because tomorrow is nothing and has not yet been created.